Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 pizza dough
- 2 whole broiler-fried chicken breasts, halved, boned, skinned and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 ounces olive oil
- 1 large onion, sliced and separated into rings
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into thin rings
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 4 ounces olives
- 10 ounces pizza sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 2 ounces grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- Add oil, chicken, onion, green pepper, mushrooms and olives to a pan and cook over medium heat for five minutes.
- Drain and set aside.
- Stretch out pizza dough and top with sauce.
- Add chicken and vegetable mixture.
- Sprinkle with garlic salt, oregano and Parmesan cheese.
- Top with mozzarella.
- Bake, uncovered, in 425 F oven until crust is done and ready to serve.