Chicken Taco Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1 jalapeño, chopped
- ¾ cup thick and chunky salsa
- 1½ cup mozzarella, cheddar and provolone cheese blend, shredded
- ¾ pound grilled chicken, chopped
- ¼ cup red onion, chopped
- ¼ cup tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- ½ avocado
- Taco sauce
- ½ cup Leaf lettuce, shredded (optional)
- 3 tablespoons crushed corn tortilla chips or corn chips
- 1 lime, quartered
- Halve avocado and mash in a small bowl.
- Add sour cream, a squeeze of lemon, salt and pepper.
- Mix until consistent.
- Add a teaspoon of water until cream is reduced to drizzle. Set aside
- Stretch dough ball to desired size.
- Ladle and spread salsa.
- Add half the cheese blend.
- Then top with chicken, red onion, jalapeños and tomatoes.
- Evenly distribute the remaining cheese. Bake.
- Cut pizza into desired pieces and finish with lettuce (optional), crushed corn tortillas, a drizzle of avocado sour cream and taco sauce, cilantro and a squeeze of lime