Death Pickle for Cutie Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizzas
- One proprietary thin crust (9 ounce to make one, 14-inch thin crust)
- 4 ounces béchamel or Alfredo sauce
- 4 ounces shredded Asiago cheese
- 3 ounces shredded cheddar
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella or proprietary mozzarella mix
- 7 ounces roasted potato chunks, (not too big)
- 30-40 fresh dill pickle slices, (not cooked pickles)
- 3-4 ounces Ranch dressing, preferably in a squeeze bottle
- Sprigs of dill
- Roll out the dough into a 14-inch, thin crust pizza disc.
- Spread the cream sauce on the dough.
- Top with the Asiago and the cheddar, followed by the mozzarella.
- Place the pickles “shoulder-to-shoulder” across the pizza.
- Place the potatoes atop the pizza.
- Place the pizza in a 500 F deck oven or a 475 F conveyor oven.
- Cook until the crust is golden brown and crisp, and the cheese has melted, approximately 10-12 minutes.
- Squeeze the Ranch dressing (ala Jackson Pollack) across the pizza and garnish with dill. Serve.