Guanciale & Fig Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 10-ounce dough ball
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 5 ounces grated mozzarella and provolone cheese
- 4 ounces cured guanciale
- 2 tablespoons fig jam
- 1 handful of chopped almonds, lightly roasted
- Form the dough ball into a 12-inch pizza shell. Add spinach, cheese and sliced guanciale.
- Take the fig jam and add a little water to it in a small bowl. This will help it drizzle better.
- Bake the pizza until ready to serve.
- After pulling the pizza from the oven, drizzle with fig jam and top with almonds.