Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
Courtesy of Jay Jerrier Cane Rosso, Dallas
- 10 ounces pizza dough
- 12 pieces thinly sliced spicy soppressata
- 4 ounces fresh fior di latte mozzarella
- 2 quarts honey
- 5-6 each of habaneros, jalapenos, serranos stemmed and split but not seeded
- Put 2 quarts of honey and peppers into a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and let simmer 20 minutes.
- Strain peppers and seeds and put spicy honey into squeeze bottles.
- Stretch dough ball to 14-inches in diameter, then top with fresh mozzarella and spicy soppressatta.
- Cook until crust is golden brown and ready to serve.
- Cut into slices, drizzle spicy honey all over the pizza and serve.