Micro Arugula and Portobello Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 dough ball
- 6 ounces goat cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup sautéed Portobello mushroom, sliced
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella
- ¾ cup micro arugula
- Drizzle of balsamic glaze
- Grated Parmesan
- Sauté Portobello with balsamic vinegar until tender.
- In a small bowl, mix goat cheese, heavy whipping cream, minced garlic to a sauce consistency.
- Add more cream, if needed.
- Stretch dough to desired size.
- Spread goat cheese mix, leaving ¼ inch of edge.
- Distribute mushrooms evenly, then mozzarella. Bake.
- Slice pizza and sprinkle micro arugula and Parmesan.
- Drizzle with balsamic glaze.