Nacho Cheese Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
Chef’s Note: If you’re not using a spicy queso, consider topping with sliced jalapeños for a kick!
- 1 12-ounce dough ball
- 4 ounces nacho cheese (or queso, for a kick)
- ½ cup ground beef, cooked
- ¼ cup pico de gallo
- 3 ounces spicy jack cheese
- sour cream and/or guacamole, for dipping
- cilantro, chopped for finish
- Toss dough ball and spread nacho cheese.
- Top with ground beef, pico de gallo and cheese.
- Bake until golden.
- Finish with chopped cilantro and serve with sour cream and/or guacamole on the side.