Try this Pulled Pork & Peach Pizza recipe
Get a Pulled Pork & Peach Pizza recipe that combines the sweet peaches with savory smoked pulled pork. Add a touch of heat with jalapenos. Don’t skip the coleslaw on top.
Pork & Peach Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizzas
- 14-inch pizza shell
- 6 ounces barbecue sauce
- 8 ounces pulled pork
- 8 ounces smoked mozzarella/smoked cheddar mixture
- 2 ounces sliced red onion
- 1-2 jalapeno peppers, sliced (use habanero if you want to ramp up the heat)
- 4 ounces chevre (try dollops of creamy chevre)
- 1 -2 peaches, sliced
- 2 ounces coleslaw, optional
- Open your dough ball up to a 14-inch round.
- Apply sauce, then add pulled pork, the mozzarella/cheddar mixture, red onion and jalapeno or habanero peppers.
- Apply dollops of creamy chevre evenly over the pizza, then add the sliced peaches.
- Bake until crust is golden.
- Top with coleslaw and serve.