Roman Pizza al Forno
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizzas
- 4 ounces of Romano, sliced thin from the brick
- 3 ounces of béchamel or alfredo sauce
- 5 ounces sliced fresh mushroom
- 3 ounces Canadian bacon sliced in thin strips
- 4 ounces fresh peas, (or frozen organic peas, cooked lightly just to thaw)
- 19 ounces of dough
- Using your proprietary dough ball, form a 14-inch disc.
- Place the sliced Romano on the dough, then the béchemel as evenly as possible without displacing the cheese.
- Place the mushrooms, Canadian bacon and peas on the pizza and cook in a 575 F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
- You can finish with extra virgin olive oil or white truffle oil for pure decadence.