Get the Sausage, Spinach & Smoked Mozzarella Pizza Recipe
The Sausage, Spinach & Smoked Mozzarella Pizza Recipe features a 50/50 mozzarella and smoked mozzarella blend, sausage, baby spinach and Roma tomatoes.
Sausage, Spinach & Smoked Mozzarella Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 14-ounce dough ball
- ¼ pound sausage, crumbled
- 8 ounces 50/50 blend mozzarella & smoked mozzarella
- ½ pound fresh plum or Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 10-12 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh garlic
- Stretch your dough. Spread half the cheese blend.
- Sprinkle cooked sausage over the cheese.
- Lay sliced tomatoes evenly over cheese.
- Spread spinach leaves evenly.
- Drizzle olive oil over spinach, followed by chopped garlic.
- Sprinkle remaining 4 ounces of cheese and bake.