Shrimp Marinara Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 14-inch pizza shell
- 8 ounces tomato puree or all-purpose ground tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme, crumbled, or two tablespoons fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 8 ounces shrimp, peeled, deveined and sliced in half lengthwise
- ½ cup sliced, pitted, brine-cured green olives
- ½ cup sliced, pitted, brine-cured black olives
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Spread the tomatoes evenly over the pizza crust.
- Drizzle on the olive oil.
- Add the garlic, thyme and capers.
- Arrange the shrimp evenly over the pizza.
- Add the green and black olives.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese over the top.