Shrimp Pizza Arrabbiata
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- Two 12-inch pizza shells
- 12 ounces pizza sauce or all-purpose ground tomatoes
- 4 teaspoons crushed red pepper flakes
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 8 extra-jumbo shrimp (16-20 count), cut in half, deveined, rinsed under cold water, each half cut in half
- 1 cup shredded smoked mozzarella
- Divide the sauce, the red pepper flakes and the red onion evenly between the two pizza shells.
- Now sprinkle on the shrimp, an even amount between each of the pizza shells (visualize how you will cut the pizza and get enough shrimp on so that every piece has a good amount).
- Divide the smoked mozzarella between the two pizza shells.