Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 9- to 12-ounce dough
- 4 ounces pizza sauce
- 14 slices sopressata
- 6 ounces fresh mozzarella
- Grated Parmesan
- 8 Calabrian chili, in strips
- ½ tablespoon roasted garlic
- 3 ounces caramelized red onion, in strips
- Stretch and shape dough into a 12-inch circle. Spread the sauce over the crust.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons of Parmesan over sauce.
- Now lay each slice of sopressata in a spiral fashion around pizza. Top with chilies, garlic and caramelized red onion.
- Add pinches of fresh mozzarella evenly placed.
- Remove from oven. Cut and serve.