Mushroom Umami Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 9- to 12-ounce dough ball
- 3 ounces of béchamel sauce
- 5 ounces sliced fresh mushroom, sautéed in garlic oil
- 3 ounces bacon sliced in thin strips
- 3 ounces leeks
- 6 ounces shredded mozzarella
- Balsamic reduction
- Stretch and shape dough into a 12-inch circle.
- Spread béchamel over dough, leaving, ⅛-inch border around the edge. Top with cheese.
- Place the mushrooms, bacon and leeks on the pizza and cook until golden brown and cooked through.
- Finish with balsamic reduction drizzle.