Spicy Pineapple Pie
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizzas
- 14-ounce dough ball
- 6 ounces tomato sauce
- ¼ cup jalapeño peppers, chopped (I use habanero when I want a hotter profile)
- 4 ounces bacon, chopped
- 6 ounces spicy soppressata
- 4 ounces pineapple, chopped
- 6 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella, torn
- 6 medium leaves fresh basil, torn
- Stretch your dough and apply sauce.
- Top evenly with jalapeños, bacon, soppressata and pineapple.
- Add the cheeses and bake. When pizza is finished, remove from oven, top with basil and serve.