Sriracha-Cha-Cha Scrambled Eggs and Bacon Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 1 9- to 12-ounce dough ball
- 5 eggs
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons ricotta
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 ounces equal parts shredded mozzarella, sharp cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 strips Applewood smoked bacon, fully cooked
- 1 avocado, sliced
- Sriracha for drizzle
- Oil a half steel sheet pan.
- Place dough in the center of pan and pour another tablespoon of olive over the dough ball.
- Using flat part of your fingers on both hands and press down the dough, stretching dough to corners as far as you can.
- Let rest at room temperature for 1 hour covered with plastic wrap.
- Once the dough has relaxed, continue to lightly press dough to the corner of pan.
- Let the dough rest for another hour covered with plastic wrap.
- Crack eggs into a large mixing bowl. Add cream, ricotta, salt and pepper. Whisk until smooth.
- Drizzle olive oil and par-bake dough for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Heat large skillet to medium and add butter.
- Pour in eggs, working spatula from edge of center until eggs are soft and fluffy. When the eggs are done but still lightly runny, remove from heat.
- Remove pizza from oven and spread egg mixture over pizza, leaving ¼ -inch edge.
- Sprinkle cheese mix and add bacon.
- Continue to cook until golden.
- Remove pizza and add sliced avocado and drizzle sriracha over pizza.
- Slice into squares and serve.