Jalapeño & Cream Cheese Stuffed Mushrooms with Sausage
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizer
- 2 large Portobello mushrooms, stems and gills removed
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 medium jalapeños, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 3 ounces pepperjack cheese
- 3 ounces cheddar cheese
- 6 ounces chorizo
- Dill, for garnish
- Olive oil drizzle
- Remove the stems and gills from the Portobello mushrooms.
- Set aside.
- Cook the sausage, drain and set aside.
- Blend softened cream cheese, jalapeños and garlic together.
- Stuff the mixture inside the mushrooms.
- Add the cheeses and then top with chorizo and bake at 400 F until cheese is melted and mushroom is cooked through.
- Drizzle with olive oil and add fresh dill.