White Pie with Speck
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizzas
- 14-inch pizza dough
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, chopped
- 6 ounces mozzarella
- 3 ounces fresh mozzarella, torn
- 3 ounces speck, thinly sliced
- 12 basil leaves, torn
- ¼ cup cherry tomatoes, cut in halve and coated with olive oil
- Open dough up to a 12- or 14-inch diameter circle.
- Brush with olive oil and top with garlic, cheeses, speck and tomatoes. Bake.
- After removing from oven, add the basil and drizzle with a little olive oil and add a pinch of sea salt.