Asparagus and Potato Niçoise Salad
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: salad
- 1 cup spring mix
- ¼ cup Kalamata olives, halved
- ½ cup red potatoes, cooked, chilled and cut into wedge halves
- ½ cup asparagus, cooked, chilled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper, sliced
- 2 tablespoons capers
- 1 hard-boiled egg, halved
- 3 tablespoons Dijon vinaigrette
- Arrange spring mix in the center of a plate.
- Add potatoes and asparagus, followed by red pepper, olives and capers.
- Top with hard-boiled egg.
- Serve with side of Dijon vinaigrette.