Beast Mode Calzone
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: sandwich
Courtesy of Jacque Farrell Farrelli’s Wood Fire Pizza, Tacoma
- 10 ounces pizza dough
- 1 ounce sliced pepperoni
- 1 ounce sliced Canadian bacon
- 1 ounce sliced salami
- 2 ounces Italian sausage
- 2 ounces spicy link sausage
- 2 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 2 ounces mozzarella
- Open up the dough into a ball and place the sauce and fillings onto half of the open shell, finishing with the cheese.
- Fold the top half of the dough down over the fillings and use the tips of your fingers to seal the dough.
- Bake until golden brown and serve.