Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: salads
Serves: Serves 1
- Grande Fresh Mozzarella
- Rotondino Tomatoes
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh ground black pepper
- Description delicate slices of Fresh Mozzarella are artistically arranged with slices of ripe, red tomatoes, basil leaves and a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil.
- It is the ultimate Italian dish, simple to make and profitable on your menu.
- Method when using Ciliegine, cherry tomatoes work great.
- Simply place Ciliegine and cherry tomatoes on a plate.
- Sprinkle with basil.
- Drizzle with olive oil and add a dash of fresh ground black pepper and serve.
- When using Bocconcini, Ovoline and Rotondino, slice Fresh Mozzarella and tomatoes.
- Alternate slices of Fresh Mozzarella and Tomato, add some basil, drizzle with olive oil and add a dash of pepper.