Chicken Pesto Club Panini (provided by Grande Cheese)
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: sandwich
Serves: One sandwich
provided by Grande Cheese
- 1 Ciabatta bun
- 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Pesto sauce
- 2 slices Tomato
- 2 slices Bacon, cooked
- 1 Chicken breast, roasted
- 2 slices Provolone
- Slice bun in half horizontally and spread mayonnaise on the bottom half and pesto sauce on the top half.
- On the bottom bun, layer tomato, bacon, chicken, and Provolone cheese, and place the other bun half on top.
- Place in a well-oiled panini press and cook for 3-4 minutes or until filling is hot and cheese is melted.
- Remove and let cool 2-3 minutes, slice in half and serve.
- Variation: Sandwich can also be buttered on outside and placed on a griddle until brown.