Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: sandwich
Courtesy of Kelvin Slater Blue Moon Pizza, Atlanta, GA
- 1 flatwich dough
- 1 ounce extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices ham
- 3 slices salami
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 1 ounce red onions
- 2 ounces tomatoes
- 4 ounces iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 ounce Italian dressing
- Lightly brush flatwich bread with extra-virgin olive oil and place on a pizza screen.
- Add cheese and place in a 550 F oven until cheese is partially melted, then remove from screen and cook for approximately 20 seconds.
- Remove from oven and add ham, salami and pepperoni.
- Next, add red onions, tomatoes, lettuce and Italian dressing, in that order.
- Fold flatwich in half and cut down the middle.