Picnic Pasta Salad
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: salads
- 1 pound cooked pasta, such as seashells
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped cucumber
- 1 cup chopped broccoli
- 1 cup white sugar
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- ¼ cup prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- ¼ cup distilled white vinegar
- ¼ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Prepare and reserve cooked pasta.
- In a large bowl, combine chopped vegetables, sugar, oil, mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar and shredded cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Mix well, then stir in pasta.
- Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours before serving.