Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: sandwich
- 1 9-inch sub bun or French roll, split
- 2 tablespoons seasoned pizza sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces pepperoni
- 3 ounces salami
- 2 ounces sliced mozzarella cheese
- Spoon the pizza sauce evenly over the bottom half of the cut bun, then sprinkle the Parmesan cheese evenly over the sauce.
- Lay pepperoni and salami on the bun and place the sliced mozzarella on top of the meats.
- Next, put the top half of the bun in place.
- Wrap the sub in aluminum foil and bake for about 6 minutes or until the cheese has melted (time will vary relative to type of oven and oven temperature).