Plant-based Thai Salad with Spicy Peanut Dressing
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Salads
- ¾ cup Napa cabbage, shredded
- ¾ cup red cabbage, shredded
- ½ cup romaine lettuce, shredded
- ¼ cup chopped red and yellow bell peppers
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup Cucumber, thin sliced
- ¾ cup Edamame
- ½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ⅓ cup water
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Thai chili paste
- To make the peanut dressing, blend peanut butter, water, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, garlic, and Thai chili paste. Reserve in refrigerator.
- In a large serving bowl, add Napa and red cabbage, carrots, bell peppers, cucumbers and romaine and toss.
- Top with edamame, scallions, cilantro and crushed red pepper.
- Serve spicy peanut dressing on the side.