Ripieno con Scarole
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: sandwich
Courtesy of Franco Pepe, Pepe in Grani, Italy
- pizza dough
- 6 ounces uncooked prickly lettuce
- 4 ounces black olives
- 2 ounces anchovies
- 1 ounce salted capers
- 2 ounces extra-virgin olive oil
- Open the pizza dough into a large oval.
- Add lettuce, olives, anchovies, capers and olive oil.
- Then close the dough around the ingredients calzone-style and pinch the edges.
- Seal with water.
- Make a small slit in the top so steam can escape.
- Bake and serve.