Sausage Parmesan Sandwich
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: sandwich
- Italian sausage links
- Italian bread roll
- Seasoned tomato sauce
- Shredded mozzarella
- Grated Parmesan
- Oven-broil or grill 6-inch long Italian sausage links (with casing) until cooked through.
- Slice links length-wise without cutting them in half.
- Each link should be like an open book.
- Place one split link into an Italian bread roll.
- Spread some hot, prepared and seasoned tomato sauce, such as marinara, over the sausage.
- Sprinkle shredded mozzarella over the sauce along with some grated parmesan