Cheese and Sun-Dried Tomato Dipping Sauce
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: sauce
- ½ pound mild goat cheese
- ¼ cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, peeled an minced
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine all the ingredients an blend until smooth.
- If necessary, add a teaspoon of cream or milk to thin.
- The consistency should be close to that of Ranch dressing.
- Serve as a dipping sauce for an assortment of appetizers, including fried mozzarella, toasted ravioli, bread sticks, etc.