Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: sauce
- 1½ cups natural casing pepperoni (only the good stuff!)
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 12 ounces pre-prepared
- béchamel (Alfredo)
- Place the pepperoni and oil in a pizza pan and place into an oven at 475 F for 4 to 6 minutes until the pepperoni starts leaching juices and remove just before it gets crispy.
- Place aside to cool.
- Put the pepperoni and béchamel in a container or blender and blend until creamy.
- Reserve in the refrigerator until use.