These ingredients are found year ‘round for this goat cheese pizza. The slightly sweet and acidic onions are a great complement to the tangy goat cheese. Try yellow tomatoes in the summer.
Trending Recipe: The Billy Goat Strut
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 14-ounce dough ball
- ¼ cup caramelized onions (sautéed onions with Balsamic vinegar, butter and brown sugar)
- 3 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
- ¼ cup bacon, cooked until soft and chopped
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- Handful cherry tomatoes, sliced
- Sea salt
- Stretch out the dough ball.
- Brush with olive oil from center to tip and sprinkle with sea salt.
- Top with caramelized onions.
- Add shredded mozzarella and top with bacon.
- Sprinkle with goat cheese.
- Bake until golden.
- Cut and serve.