Calabrese Chile Garlic Knots
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 6 dough strips, 1 ounce each
- 1 tablespoon Calabrese chilies
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan
- Marinara to dip
- Tie strips into knots.
- Place a piece of parchment on a board or sheet tray and put knots on top.
- Let rise on top of oven for at 30 minutes or in a proofer.
- In a bowl, mix together Calabrese chilies, garlic, olive oil and honey and set aside.
- Slide parchment with rolls off of board and onto oven deck.
- Bake at 575 F for 7 minutes (using steam if you have it as an option) or until golden brown and baked all the way through.
- Pull out of oven.
- Toss knots in bowl with Chili garlic mixture. Once coated, sprinkle with Parmesan and serve with side of marinara sauce.