Turkey Rosemary Meatballs
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 2 pounds ground turkey (or pork or a combination of the two)
- 1 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup grated Pecorino or Parmesan cheese
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 F.
- Place parchment paper over a sheet pan.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl; mix with hands until well combined.
- Roll the “dough” or mixture into about 32 medium (1¾ inch) balls.
- Place the balls on your sheet pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes.