Hatch Green Chile Pie
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizzas
- 400 g pizza dough ball
- 100 g Hatch green chiles (roasted, peeled and chopped)
- 50 g summer corn
- 50 g pancetta (diced)
- 50 g cotija cheese
- 200 g shredded mozzarella cheese
- 10 g roasted garlic (about 3 cloves)
- 5 g cilantro leaves
- Cook the corn, either by grilling or roasting. Then shuck the kernels off.
- Stretch dough ball.
- Sprinkle mozzarella evenly on stretched dough.
- Add chilies, corn and roasted garlic on top of mozzarella.
- Evenly distribute pancetta on top of chiles and corn.
- Bake at 625 F for
- Take out, cut pizza and top with Cotija cheese and cilantro
- Eat and enjoy!