Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizzas
- 14-ounce pizza dough ball
- 5 ounces tomato sauce
- 4 ounces bacon, crumbled
- 8 ounces mozzarella, shredded
- 2 ounces mild cherry peppers, chopped
- 2 ounces cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 3 ounces shaved Parmesan cheese
- 3 ounces ‘Nduja, added towards end of bake
- Open dough into a disc and apply sauce.
- Add the bacon, mozzarella, cherry peppers, cherry tomatoes and shaved Parmesan cheese.
- When pizza is about 2 minutes from being finished, remove from oven and add pinches of the ‘Nduja.
- Return to oven and finish baking.