Nolo Mortadella Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 9-12-ounce dough ball
- 6 slices mortadella, cut into ribbons
- 2 tablespoons olive tapenade
- Extra virgin olive oil
- ½ pound 50/50 mix of shredded mozzarella and provolone
- Grated Parmesan
- Stretch dough to desired size.
- Drizzle and spread olive oil.
- Distribute ¾ of the shredded cheese mix evenly around pie, leaving ⅛ inch border.
- Place mortadella ribbons around pizza followed by remaining ¼ cheese mix.
- Bake until cheese is melted and mortadella edges are crispy.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle tapenade around pizza, then grated Parmesan.