Summer Corn Pie
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizzas
- 400 grams dough ball
- 230 grams shredded mozzarella
- 80 grams fresh red onion
- 80 grams shucked fresh corn kernels, tossed in the chili powder below
- Pinch of ancho chili powder
- 80 grams roasted Anaheim green chilies, de-seeded and diced
- 150 grams Cotija cheese
- 60 grams cilantro leaves, chopped
- Stretch dough ball in to a 16” crust.
- Evenly distribute mozzarella.
- Sprinkle on onion, corn and chilies.
- Bake at 625 degrees F for 7 minutes or until crust is gold brown.
- Take out of oven and top with Cotija cheese and fresh cilantro.