Get An Anchovy and Arugula Pizza Recipe
In Audrey Kelly’s feature Arugula Pizza: a Post-Bake Pizza Topping, highlights arugula pairings uses and storage, along with point to The Reel Fish Pizza recipe that features arugula, Italian white anchovies, lemon, basil, mozzarella, Parmesan, EVOO and basil.
- 530 g Dough Ball
- 250 g Mozzarella (shredded or your preferred version)
- 60 g Arugula
- 20 g Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 16 g Lemon juice
- 30 g shaved Parmesan
- 12 Italian white anchovy fillets
- 7 slices lemon (as thinly sliced as you can get them, ideally see through).
- Sea salt
- 4 pieces basil (chiffanode)
- Stretch dough ball to 16 inches.
- Sprinkle mozzarella evenly over dough.
- Bake for about 7 minutes or until crust turns golden brown.
- While the pizza bakes, mix arugula with extra virgin olive oil, lemon juice, Parmesan and a pinch of sea salt.
- Take out and cut into six slices.
- Top with arugula mixture.
- Place 2 anchovy fillets and 1 slice of lemon (and one in the center) on each piece of pizza.
- Scatter basil over pie. Eat and enjoy!