National Pizza Day is this Wednesday, February 9!
Your customers are already getting excited for National Pizza Day on February 9 and so should you. Take advantage of this opportunity to experience a significant bump in your Tuesdays sales. Pizzeria operators have found creative ways to mark the occasion. We’ve scoured the web and social media to share how pizzerias are celebrating. Here are ten fun marketing and outreach ideas we came across:
- Blow up social media with tag challenges for pizza giveaways
- Participate in Pizza Across America, a national pizza donation campaign
- Debut limited-time-only pizzas and new pizzas to secret menus
- Pizza giveaways for the first “X” number of customers
- Discounts, promo codes, BOGO deals, meal packages galore
- Let a pizza maker take over your social and share some pizza how-to tips.
- Reach out to media to make pizzas on local news programs and other media spots
- Games and more games, including pizza naming and trivia for swag, prizes and gift cards
- Pizza and craft beer pairing events
- Tie in a Customer Appreciation Day with a party
Don’t forget to tag @PizzaToday in your National Pizza Day posts so we can see how you celebrate and share on our social.
Other February Pizza Moments
National Pizza Day isn’t the only sales opportunity day this month. Valentine’s Day and Super Bowl Sunday. Pizza is all about the love and the biggest day in professional football is also one of the busiest days for pizzerias.
Here are a few pizzeria resources for you to make the most of these big February sales days:
Are you ready for Super Bowl Sunday?
Don’t get caught off guard with poor inventory management and staff scheduling. Wee have tips for you get ready for a super-sized sales day.
Valentine’s Day Heart-shaped Pizza
Did you know there is a heart-shaped dough mold? Yeah, we didn’t either so we made heart-shaped pizzas using a template. Learn how to make a heart-shaped pizza. We want to see those heart-shaped pizzas. Tag @pizzatoday on social.